The project team developed this handbook that provides the latest developments of Research and Innovation in China and practical recommendations to European researchers based on an analysis of the critical issues of accessing opportunities in Chinese funding programmes.
This Handbook for EU Researchers is structured under five sections:
- Section 1 – What support schemes/programmes for international collaboration are available?
- Section2 – What training programmes supporting S&T innovation are available?
- Section 3 –Chinese S&T policies and latest developments
- Section 4 – What are the critical issues for European researchers to apply for Chinese funding programmes?
- Section 5 –Recommendations to European researchers