EU projects supporting research collaboration with China
- – Scoping China’s environmental research excellence and major infrastructure: foresight, potentials and roadmaps (Concluded project)
- OPENCHINA-ICT – Facilitating ICT related research cooperation between Europe and China (Concluded project)
- URBANCHINA – Analysing China’s urbanisation trends for the next 40 years and defining possible future scenarios with reference to concepts of sustainability. (Concluded project)
- ORIENTplus: Linking EU and Chinese Research Infrastructures and Communities (Concluded project)
Useful Support Services in China
- EURAXESS LINKS CHINA, information about research jobs, funding and collaboration opportunities between Europe and China.
- CHINA SME IPR Help-Desk
- Network of Netherlands Officers for Science & Technology (NOST) in China.
- EU-China Environmental Governance Centre
- European Union Delegation to China
- DG RESEARCH & INNOVATION, International Cooperation
- EU-China Policy Dialogues Support Facility (PDSF)– a project co-funded by the European Union and China to facilitate and support current and future implementation of Policy Dialogues between the EU and China