Within the context of the Dragon-STAR project a Travel Grant Scheme will be implemented. The Travel Grant Scheme provides financial support to European organizations to travel to China and investigate the Chinese market and identify suitable partners to conclude technological and/or research collaboration. It also provides financial support to eligible European organizations
3rd Call for Applicants:
Travelling to selected Chinese provinces
(Chengdu, Zhongshan, Beijing)
6th June 2014
18th July 2014
Maximum Funding per company
€ 2,500 – € 3,500
This is the third Call of the Dragon-STAR Travel Grant Scheme and it aims at covering the traveling expenses of EU organizations and companies interested to participate in events organized in one or more of the following three destinations:-
- Chengdu, Sichuan Province – October 21-23, 2014
Brokerage Event organized in parallel to the EU-China Business & Technology (B&T) Co-operation Fair, which will be held in Chengdu, China on 21-23 October 2014. This event will focus on EU-China urbanization relevant industries, environment protection, modern agriculture, bio-pharmaceutical, general aviation and IT sectors.
- Zhongshan, Guangdong Province – October 24-25, 2014
- Science, Technology, and Industry Festival, including B2B
- Roundtable Discussions: Sino-European Science Parks
- Meetings with Investors (VC, PE), Local Companies, Government.
- Beijing, Beijing Province – October 27-28, 2014
- Meetings with Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission
- Business-to-Business Matchmaking Event in China’s Innovation Cluster
- Sino-EU Investment Opportunities: Pitch Meeting.
The Call is open from 6th June to 18th July 2014.
The grant covers expenses for flights, accommodation, registration fees for entrance to the relevant Fairs, Brokerage Events, parallel events / workshops, conferences or festivals in any of the three selected destinations, as well as food and local transportation costs in China (taxi, train, buses etc), with a maximum of €3,500, for European organizations travelling to all three destinations (Chendgu, Zhongshan and Beijing). In particular see the table below:-
|One destination only||€ 2,500|
|Two destinations||€ 3,000|
|Three destinations||€ 3,500|
Timetable for the 2nd Call
|06/06 to 18/07 2014||Call open|
|11/07 2014||Final deadline for applying to SEZ for Confirmation of Pre-check (only applicable to Partner Search applicants)|
|21/07 to 25/07 2014||Evaluation|
|01/08 2014||Final selection by the Project Evaluation Committee|
|01/08 2014||Applicants informed of selection results|
|24/12 2014||Final deadline for receipt of Narrative and Cost Report|
Documents to be submitted
- Application form signed and stamped
- Letter of Commitment from your organization (signed and stamped)
- Completed Partner Search (PS) Form and/or Technology Offer (TO) Form and/or Technology Request (TR) Form (using the Enterprise Europe Network template provided):-
- Partner Search Form (Enterprise Europe Network) which needs to be completed when research collaboration under HORIZON 2020 is applied for. In this case a “Confirmation of Pre-check” form is required. The Confirmation of Pre-check is issued by Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ) (please read the Call document for all relevant information).
- Technology Offer Form (Enterprise Europe Network) which needs to be completed when technological collaboration is applied for.
- Technology Request Form (Enterprise Europe Network) which needs to be completed when technological collaboration is applied for.
Info and Submission
One scanned copy of all the aforementioned documents must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and one original hard copy of all the aforementioned documents need to be submitted to the following address:-
For the attention of:-
Ms. Monika Nagy
Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (FING)
1 Morihovou Square
All enquiries may be addressed to Ms. Monika Nagy (tel.: 0030 2310 539 817, ext.:207, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).