In March 2014, DRAGON-STAR and NTEM agreed to join forces for supporting activities of mutual interest.
The Northern Technology Exchange Market (NTEM) is a state-owned national technology transfer center located in Tianjin. NTEM is as well part of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) covering the geographical regions of Tianjin and Northeastern China.
NTEM is a Chinese provider of services and expertise for the following areas relevant for European companies:
– Technology/Business match-making service
– Technology intermediary service
– Intellectual property, financial support service
NTEM has officially become an associated DRAGON-STAR partner, while the two sides have particularly agreed on the:
- Mutual exchange and dissemination of information
- Active promotion of activities and events
- Identification of suitable organisations to be involved in events and collaboration activities jointly implemented
- Gathering and compilation of technology profiles
- Active promotion of the “DragonStar Innovation Award”
Maintenance of a regular and open dialogue towards strengthening the mutual interest of all parties and thus effectively support a sustainable cooperation