A main task of the DRAGON-STAR project is to support the preparatory activities for setting a Joint Liaison Office.
Plan of Joint Liaison Office in ICT
1. Partners involved Europe and China
- University of Messina
- Fraunhofer IOSB-AST
- Wagningen University
CICTA(China-EU Center for Information and Communication Technology in Agriculture), China Agricultural University
2. Offered services
- Providing assistance services to different kinds of actors (SMEs, academics, etc). The services include introduction of FP7/Horizon 2020, conditions for participation in FP7, how to prepare proposals, how to submit proposal and so on.
- Organizing seminar aiming to increase participation of relevant organization in FP7/Horizon 2020, like SMEs, academics, etc.
- Promoting communication among researchers in ICT about the experiences in participating FP7/Horizon 2020.
3. Planned activities
3.1Circulate general and specific documentation in ICT
- Conditions for participation
- Possibilities and conditions for submission of proposals
- Method for submission of proposals
3.2Organise promotional activities: seminars, newsletters, Web sites, poster.
- Seminars: introduction of participation in FP7/Horizon 2020
- Research center, related small-medium sized enterprises
- Newsletters: news about ICT NCP, news of FP7/Horizon 2020
- Websites content: Conditions for participation; Possibilities and conditions for submission of proposals; Method for submission of proposals; news about ICT NCP, news of FP7/Horizon 2020
- Poster: introduction of participation in FP7/Horizon 2020
(1) University of Messina
Prof. Nicola Donato
Address: Dept. Of Matter Physics and Electronic Engineering – V.le F. Stagno, D’Alcontres, 31，98166，Messina，Italy
(2) Fraunhofer IOSB-AST
Rauschenbach Thomas, Director of IOSB-AST
Address: Am Vogelherd, 50, Ilmenau, D-98693,Germany
(3) Wagningen University
Prof. Raoul Bino, Managing Director of Department of Agrotechnology and food sciences
Address: Stippeneng 2, Wageningen, 6708 WE, Netherland
(1) CICTA(China-EU Center for Information and Communication Technology in Agriculture), China Agricultural University
Prof. Dr. Daoliang Li
Director of CICTA(China-EU Center for Information & Communication Technologies in Agriculture)
Address: P.O.Box 121, China Agricultural University, 17 Tsinghua East Road, Beijing, 100083, China
Tel:+86 10 62737679
Fax:+86 10 62737441