Innovation Ecosystem in China
In the context of the DRAGON-STAR work (WP4) a report named “The Innovation Ecosystem in China” has been produced.
The report analyses the innovation measures and system in China and especially the incentives and obstacles towards the exploitation of research results. The report aims to provide a comprehensive analysis of China’s Innovative Ecosystem and specifically, to identify innovation support mechanisms regarding:
1) Public policies on innovation;
2) Capacity Building on innovation;
3) Supporting schemes and initiatives for international Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) collaboration, with a focus on collaboration with the EU;
4) Regulations and financial incentives that support innovation and internationalization;
5) Framework conditions for research and innovation;
6) Opportunities and obstacles for the innovation ecosystem.