The DRAGON-STAR team and CITTC (China International Technology Transfer Network) invites you in a series of activities to support technological and bussiness collaboration between EU and China:
a) Meetings with Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission
The purpose of these meetings is to introduce European partners to funding and collaboration opportunities made possible through the Science and Technology Commission and its Hi-Tech Industrialization Division. As the EU-DragonSTAR Delegation develops, we can arrange the appropriate government officials and programs relevant to the needs of the delegation.
b) Business-to-Business Matchmaking Event in China’s Innovation Cluster
Our Business-to-Business Matchmaking format first of all includes, introductions and discussion on the Chinese market from China-based, EU-funded agencies such as the EU SME Center and the China IPR SME Helpdesk. These agencies provide useful information and on-the-ground knowledge about doing business in China, prospects and challenges for entering the Chinese market, sector trends, and how to protect your IP, for example. The European partners will meet with pre-selected, high-quality Chinese businesses in a B2B matching event. This is an opportunity to meet face-to-face with potential Chinese partners, understand their businesses, and discuss options for future collaboration.
c) Sino-EU Investment Opportunities: Pitch Meeting
European SMEs as part of this delegation can present their businesses or technologies to be considered for Chinese investment and partnership. We can pre-plan this event, submit your projects or businesses, and ensure that the right potential investors are present. This is an opportunity to meet with well-established funders who are seeking exciting opportunities to bring to China’s growing market. Chinese investment firms participating in Beijing are the following:
1. Goldstone Investment, http://www.goldstone-investment.com/en/index.asp
2. Hollyhigh Capital Management Co. Ltd., http://www.hollyhigh.cn/index.php?id=103
3. JD Capital Co., Ltd. (JD Capital), http://www.jdcapital.com/webHome
4. Oriental Fortune Capital Co. Ltd, http://www.ofcapital.com/En/Index.aspx
5. China Renaissance Capital Investment Ltd., http://www.crcicapital.com/
6. Beijing Venture Capital Co. Ltd., http://www.bvcc.com.cn/en/
7. Yonghua Capital, http://www.yonghuacapital.com.cn/
8. Beijing Zhonghai Investment Management Co.
9. Beijing Gao Tiancheng International Business Incubator Co., Ltd., http://www.htibi.com/cn/index.htm
10. Regence Innovation Venture Capital Management Co., Ltd., http://www.fuhocapital.com/english/index.asp
11. Huilongsen International Business Incubator (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
12. Intermediation Technology Industry Investment Group
13. Shanghai Green River Investment Co., Ltd.
14. Shanghai Chung Hua Investment Management Ltd.
15. Yan Yuan Ventures (Beijing) Investment Management Ltd., http://www.yype.com.cn/
16. Spruce Technology Investment