Thanks to all the experts and participants, last year’s EU-China Think Tank Workshop was a success (short summary on Youtube and Youku). This year, we are going to discuss another hot topic “The Future of Manufacturing: Industry 4.0 Meets Made in China 2025”. This event is a unique opportunity to bring policy makers, industry and research institutions together. High level experts from Europe and China, from industry and academia are coming to Shanghai! A full day programm including keynotes, panel discussion and creative workshop will give you another unforgettable experience. We are looking forward to your participation!
- Identifying opportunities and challenges for EU-China cooperation based on “Made in China 2025” & “Industry 4.0” strategy papers.
- Enabling the community to gain a common understanding on the Future of Manufacturing for China and Europe and on a global scale.
- Creating a better level playing field for European researchers and innovators in China
Our experts are from Chinese Academy of Science and Technology for Development, European Commission, Fraunhofer IFF & IPK, Platform Industry 4.0 Austria, Global Advanced Manufacturing Institute, Tongji University, Kühne + Nagel (AG&Co.) KG and more.
Who should participate?
- European & Chinese Think Tanks, focusing on EU-China cooperation in STI
- Manufacturing and related industry
- Research institutions & Associations related to Industry 4.0
- Science Counsellors of EU Member States / Associated Countries
- Prof. Daoliang Li, China Agriculture University
- Laura Rampazzo, Beijing Software Enterprise Advisory Center
- Dr. Jessie Zhang, EUrelations AG
For more details please do get in touch with Dr. Jessie Zhang, EUrelations AG, Zurich, Switzerland. Tel: +41 44 271 33 33. Email: email@example.com.