- Initiate the dialogues between EU and Chinese Think Tanks
- Identify the challenges in EU-China cooperation in STI
- Develop strategies to overcome the challenges
- European Think Tanks, focusing on EU-China cooperation in STI
- Chinese Think Tanks, focusing on EU-China cooperation in STI
- The Strategic Forum for International R&D Cooperation (SFIC) China
- Science Counsellors of EU Member States / Associated Countries
Programme Preliminary agenda_last update: 20160831
- 13th Five-Year-Plan
- What does the 13th Five-Year-Plan say about the China’s STI policy?
- How to interpret?
- How will it influence the EU-China cooperation in STI?
- Chinese research funding reform
- What has been / is being reformed?
- How will it influence the EU-China cooperation?
- EU-China Foresight study
- Innovation trajectory for China and Europe
- STI-cooperation in light of the economic partnership
- Can STI-cooperation help us to build a more balanced economic partnership?
- Interactive Workshop
- Implication of China´s 13th Five-Year Plan and the STI funding system reform on STI cooperation with Europe: Opportunities and obstacles
- Information Exchange Table
- A small exhibition area for the think tanks to present their studies.
What was the outcome of the event?
- You may find photos of the event in the following link : https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arh1_fCm_9TAjQ78TyyphE5TQW7y
- The post event report will be published soon.
For more details please do get in touch with Dr. Jessie Zhang, EUrelation AG, Zurich, Switzerland. Tel: +41 44 271 33 33. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.