DRAGON-STAR visits the International Technology Transfer Office (ITTN), 26 Feb 2013, Beijing
A meeting took place between the DRAGON-STAR’s coordinator, Mr Epaminondas Christofilopoulos and representatives from ITTN.
Founded in January 2011 and sponsored by the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission and MoST, the International Technology Transfer Network – ITTN is a bridge connecting overseas universities, research centres, science parks, competitive clusters, public organizations and SMES, with the Chinese market organised as a platform to facilitate the easy networking and partnering with Chinese business partners.
ITTN gives the opportunity to :
- Showcase your tech offer and business request
- Network with your Chinese contacts in governments, academic and business sector
- participate in industry-focus partnering event with Chinese licensee, buyers, distributors, investors and research partners
- have access to a cyber space for you to link each other for collaboration in tech transfer
- access a to a perfect start and soft-landing to your venture in China
The ITTN Business Center (ITTC) was set up in March 2012 on the initiative of the Beijing Science and Technology Committee and the Government of Haidian District. It is located in “China Silicon Valley, Zhongguancun Innovation zone and occupies 20 000 sq.meters of office space for full time office, virtual office rental, instant office and mobile office, giving you a perfect start to your venture in China. The ITTC is under the joint guidance of the Ministry of Science and Technology and Beijing Municipal Government and aims at making Beijing an intersection of innovation resources and multinational technology transactions.
The DRAGON-STAR project was presented and several options for collaboration was identified and discussed especially in the field of technology transfer and especially regarding the company missions to be organised by the Dragon-Star partners.
Beijing, 26 February 2013