In April 2014, DRAGON-STAR and CCPIT Hunan Sub-Council agreed to join forces for supporting activities of mutual interest.
The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Hunan Sub-Council was founded in 1978. It is a provincial foreign economic organization which consists of representative people, enterprises and associations of the Hunan economic and trade sector. CCOIC Hunan is another name for this organization, which was founded in 1988. CCPIT’s missions are: to follow the PRC’s laws and policies, to develop international trade, promote foreign investment and internationalisation and promote international economic and technical cooperation. As Enterprise Europe Network Central China member, CCPIT Hunan Sub-council is part of the EEN network.
CCPIT Hunan Sub-Council has officially become an associated DRAGON-STAR partner, while the two sides have particularly agreed on the:
- Mutual exchange and dissemination of information
- Active promotion of activities and events
- Identification of suitable organisations to be involved in events and collaboration activities jointly implemented
- Gathering and compilation of technology profiles
- Active promotion of the “DragonStar Innovation Award”
- Maintenance of a regular and open dialogue towards strengthening the mutual interest of all parties and thus effectively support a sustainable cooperation